• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Indian team's perspective: 20-25 runs bonus and once again thanks to the man who seems to be invincible in this format of the game. Confidence should be very high and given the way their bowlers have fared in this series (and this pitch isn't exactly a belter), they ought to fancy their chances. 65:35 advantage to the hosts at this stage, IMHO.

English team's perspective: Finn once again the star of the show (the lad deserves every bit of this success) and Patel is quickly changing a lot of people's opinions, in a good way. Kieswetter is useless and once again bowling (and fielding) at the death have let them down.
The plus side? It's an inexperienced opposition bowling attack and if properly attacked, PK and Ashwin excepting, the bowlers are likely to capitulate. Could save some pride here and if that were to happen, I feel that Trott could be the main man.

My perspective: Break between the innings is a very good time to go and marinate the lamb. :cool: Brb!

ganeshran

International Debutant
My money is on England today. They have nothing to lose and will go for their shots. Bell is decent in subcontinent as well