• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Loving our ODI set up, Ashwin's got that X-factor feel about him, Jadeja is starting to contribute more (although I still have doubts over his batting). And I really hope Aaron doesn't drop his pace in like a year =/

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loving our ODI set up, Ashwin's got that X-factor feel about him, Jadeja is starting to contribute more (although I still have doubts over his batting). And I really hope Aaron doesn't drop his pace in like a year =/
I refuse to get excited until we play overseas :p

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
We're atleast decentish in ODI's overseas tbf.:p

It's the tests which are a problem, especially with Zaheer out.

Have just lost 1 ODI in the last 17/18 ODI's in India IIRC reading somewhere .

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Our overeas performances have been pretty decent actually, We won in WI, we almost beat SA, The Eng series was just hilarious with all the rain stoppages, but we played well there too, just a bit unfortunate to not get a few results going our way. But yes I am also interested to see how Ashwin and co perform on less helpful pitches (at least for spinners).

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't know what the rush is, just let these 2 finish there spells and milk the rest of the bowling.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Finn's the one positive we've got out of this series.
Yeah, that and finally finding out Kieswetter, Bopara and Dernbach aren't up to it. Well the latter is good if they get dropped.

Fatit done ok, needs to be the 6th bowler though not part of the 5.