• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha you do not want your captain lying face down on the ground twice in an over because of utter tripe that you sent down. I'd stay clear of Dhoni if I was Kumar after this :p

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He is more of a bowler vs Yuvraj being ore of a batsman though.
True, but without Yuvraj, you need someone who can bowl a decent 7-10 overs that Yuvraj would have bowled. They can be filled by Raina and Kohli, but more often than not, one of our pacers is going to leak runs and that's when letting Raina and Kohli bowl more than 10 overs together isn't a very good idea imo. Don't think Sehwag will bowl in the future too often because of his shoulder problems as well.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
TBF to England, the pitch doesn't look great, if we could have got it up to 250, we may have had a chance.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bresnan joint top scorer on 41*...

It's funny how different the ODI and Test batting performances are. In Tests the England players have recently been going and making daddy hundreds, in the ODIs going on to make 50 seems to be a noteworthy achievement. The tail is also so different. In Tests they ram home the advantage and up the run-rate, in ODIs they struggle unless they get a chance to build an innings.

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Seeing Aaron bowl, I fail to understand why he wasnt given a single game so far. Impressive debut