• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bumble said Rodney Hogg and Munaf for Aaron's action, but it's Nel for me. Very front on and the ****ed left wrist in his gather.

WTF was that from Billy? Has he been at the horseradish? :unsure:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Billy's such a tool.

Shastri suggesting he did that because he just heard that NZ beat France

Howe_zat

Audio File
Worried that this is the kind of track that India can chase whatever we set. Doubt it's the best time to debut two bowlers.

Daemon

Oh hey, look who's holding the innings together after a poor start and forming the platform for England to launch at the end, while at the same time striking higher than his partner.

Lets drop the man!

Daemon

Oh hey, look who's holding the innings together after a poor start and forming the platform for England to launch at the end, while at the same time striking higher than his partner.

Lets drop the man!
Best jinx ever? :cool:

BoyBrumby

Englishman

Lets drop the man!
One of the more successful jinxing attempts, I'd say. :p

Howe_zat

Audio File
Chances of getting the excellent score are pretty much over, and I don't think we'll be able to defend it if it's just good.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Why does Pietersen always wait after getting dismissed?

Great effort by Tiwary. As an aside, he should be given a chance in place of Parthiv Patel in the last ODI at least.