• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I assume Cummins will replace Pattinson as the extra extra seamer in case MJ is **** and harris is harris

robinjr

School Boy/Girl Captain
i hope Cummin's would be there ahead of Pattinson to occupy the passenger's spot in the squad and Dougeh will replace Beer.

howardj

International Coach
As you will all recall in my much acclaimed Ashes Aftermath paper, I named this young tearaway greenhorn as somebody the selectors should pitchfork into the team. And so he is.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Would just love to see Dougeh in there, he is such a high quality bowler, and you have to think that he's been working his ass off since Adelaide, even in the 20/20 garbage he dismisses batsmen with test quality deliveries, rather than picking up 3 wickets with slogs to the deep every match......

Ruckus

International Captain
"Cricket Australia’s National Selection Panel (NSP) today announced a 15-man Test squad for Australia’s VB Tour of South Africa.

The squad is: Michael Clarke (c), Shane Watson (vc), Michael Beer, Trent Copeland, Patrick Cummins, Brad Haddin, Ryan Harris, Phil Hughes, Mike Hussey, Mitchell Johnson, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh, Ricky Ponting, Peter Siddle"

uvelocity

International Coach
dunno what Patto did wrong, but if they cycle some youngun's through the squad so they know what's doing I suppose it's not a bad thing.

Also poor doug ftr.

ps could do with some more NSW

pps wtf is beer there for.

Sylvester

State Captain
Ol Ingham copeland did well in sri lanka cos of the slow pitches over there, in SA he will be no good. what does butterworth have to do to get a gig???
On the CA facebook page. Don't know what he is on about, if Copeland ain't going to go well in SA then Butterworth more than likely won't either.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
On the CA facebook page. Don't know what he is on about, if Copeland ain't going to go well in SA then Butterworth more than likely won't either.
I imagine Copeland will be far more of a handful in SA than he was in SL. And he was by no means dealt with harshly on those tracks either.