• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League Twenty20 2011

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bad move getting Kallis out. Must be so frustrating being a middle order batsman in a T20 side that has Kalls in it.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Did I just hear "Toshiba power six"?

Every time I try to watch this it slaps me full in the face.

Evil being vanquished, though, would make it worth it.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
I've had a soft corner for KKR because of Yusuf, Gambhir and Balaji, with one of the best India bases, so it's sad to see them drop. The management is clearly getting worse each time, rivalling the Indian team management at the bottom. Their best options at the top three are hiding lower down the order, while they've got the worst top three in the League. When will they realise that their top three is rubbish, and needs a reshuffle? Great players that they may be, Kallis and Binga are redundant in T20 now, and the sooner KKR dispense with them, the sooner they'll start winning. Play some more Indians, for a change!

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
I tried to not support Mumbai but Malinga just makes it so hard :wub:
Good Lord, I hate Mumbai Internationals!!! Never have I felt that urge to turn against an IPL team...since...Deccan Chargers in 2009 CLT20.

:@

Maybe these so-called Indian teams dropping out of the semis may convince their respective management staff that the seven (and more) Indian players are a lot more vital than they imagine.

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member
Playing RTD at 7 was just silly tbh.

I tried to not support Mumbai but Malinga just makes it so hard :wub:
Yeah I feel the same way. Winning games with both bat and ball at the moment. WASlinga!!

Anyways here's hoping that the IPL teams lose a few more.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
god damn it benchmark00 lives to fight another day

but dan smith is still at three and there's still no hughes so there goes the match

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
probably a good thing they've picked cummins means we can't pick him

(for teh shield)