• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League Twenty20 2011

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Considering there was a 6 that wasn't a bad over from Ganga. It was also the one the Internationals had to target. Rotating the strike Bahji?

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Chest high full toss followed by a double misfield don't screw this up please!

Rampaul to bowl the 19th. Huge moment.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Brilliant from Rampaul. All down to Ganga now. 11 needed, 5 on the ropes, who's your money on?

Single
Six

All over?

Dot ball. Well, well, well...

Last edited:

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
What a game!!!! Just when you thought MI had done enough to get across, another wicket falls

Howe_zat

Audio File
I do love T20 sometimes. The cricket's still terrible, but the finishes are great.

Still nuts that I care so much.

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
This has got to be the biggest captaincy blunder I have ever seen, 2 runs required of the last ball and they had all fielders of leg side on boundary

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Run Out Rayudu. All down to the number 11. Bloody hell. What amazing fielding. When I looked up after the throw I saw the nonstriker practically in and thought crap but what fielding.

What's just happened. What sort of field was that. All that work for nothing. Did they think they were defending a boundary.

Match fixing from both teams I reckon. Stop crying fixers get up, except your money and piss off. Ridiculous.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
What has happened there? Ganga's had a brain fart...

Edit: Was all set up to say how much I love T20 when its like this, but that captaincy **** up has kinda ruined it for me. Gave that match away.

Last edited:

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
MI win 2 games out of 2. I would love to know in post match presentation what was ganga thinking while setting that field on the last ball.

FFS Last wicket and all fielders on boundary