• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League Twenty20 2011

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
And Kolkata is an Indian team. Huh? Name any truly Indian team in this event.

Disappointing to see Yusuf injured, and unable to bowl, leaving them a crucial bowler short. Disappointing to see the puritan Kallis' masterclass rendered redundant by someone not even a fraction as good as him, with something far from masterclass. Disappointing to see IPL teams still hinge on internationals- take a leaf out of any English, South African and West Indian side, you incompetent managers!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Think Mumbai should be allowed to field 12 players in future games to take account of losing a batsman and a wicket-keeper from their squad through injury.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bhajji's actually bowling pretty well atm, good amounts of variation in basically everything be it speed, flight or line and length. Bowled those two sliders that came out really nicely earlier as well.

Last edited:

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Nice stuff by Mumbai Internationals, Can T&T do what West Indies did to England last night????

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Mumbai Internationals dominating but Trinidad showing good fight. Lol at Harbajan Singh getting 3 wickets. Obviously he'll turn it on for the Champions league and not the Test series. Did he care or is he just crap?

Franklin gone.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
This is really quite hilarious. It makes yesterday's result seem less embarrassing, too, West Indians are possessed atm.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
16-4. Improvement that rampaul has shown this year is incredible
Remember when he got hit for 52 in 3 overs against England in the World T20 in May 2010. Including 27 off one over. If you look at the video in my signature it will show what sort of state he was in in the match.

Pollard out!

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Remember when he got hit for 52 in 3 overs against England in the World T20 in May 2010. Including 27 off one over. If you look at the video in my signature it will show what sort of state he was in in the match.

Pollard out!
Ya i saw that. Potential wise West Indies have a very good pace attack with Rampaul, Roach and Edwards. Along with Bishoo this is a pretty good bowling attack.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I genuinely thought I was seeing the end of his international career at the time.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Following this intensely now, can't believe how I'm so invested in this tournament just to hope the IPL sides lose. I wonder if they did it on purpose.

Anyway, T&T need to bring Rampaul back. Need Rayudu out asap.