• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Briony

International Debutant
Wonder if they'll call the match off when Hussey chalks up his twin ton or maybe they have to play to within an hour of stumps.

Spoke too soon!

Last edited:

uvelocity

International Coach
well done huss. what a champ. such a shame dillbrain got your wicket, and a shame for SL too as he will no doubt bowl himself even more based on that

Briony

International Debutant
That was Hussey's best chance of scoring twin tons. Two tons and two nineties in this series. Surely MOTS!

Briony

International Debutant
Clarke indicated on radio this morning that he was going for the win. With Siddle to the crease, methinks not. Actually that door was seemingly slammed some time ago.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
sure we've won the series 1-0 but if you take out the match we won it's a 0-0 result. shocking.
Yeah but **** me, if we had lost the one we did win and lost the other two as well, we get whitewashed 3-0.

We've gone backwards since the Ashes if anything.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah but **** me, if we had lost the one we did win and lost the other two as well, we get whitewashed 3-0.

We've gone backwards since the Ashes if anything.
And we wouldn't've won a single test match between The Ashes and now. Michael Clarke is killing Australian cricket

pup11

International Coach
Trying to figure out why the players haven't shook hands yet and closed the book on this game..?

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I wonder how the bowlers pulled up...there must be a reason why Clarke didn't have a stab at this, however unlikely a win would be