• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah i'm just not sure if they're going for the win or just want to get more bowling into the attack
Well, if they get 250 odd in front they can do as they please I guess. Though I suppose it's a time game as much as anything, now they're scoring so freely.

adub

International Captain
Great work Pup. You've Captained the side imaginatively and now you've put the runs on the board. Very good start to the new era.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would Clarke be comfortable setting them less than 6rpo given the status of the series?
No not a chance. I just mean that if they keep scoring so quickly, he won't be thinking "I'll set them X" he'll be thinking "I want to bowl at least Y overs at them", because he'll have more than enough.

Great position to be in.

Last edited:

Redbacks

International Captain
No not a chance. I just mean that if they keep scoring so quickly, he won't be thinking "I'll set them X" he'll be thinking "I want to bowl at least Y overs at them", because he'll have more than enough.

Great position to be in.
Ah, I agree. Based on my overly optimistic prediction yesterday, Sri Lanka will make 170.