• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

adub

International Captain
I'm curious to see what he says about it. He'll have to have a ripper of a reason to not look like an idiot.
He'll probably just say I'm not used to having DRS available and so I just saw the finger go up and left. Probably fair enough too.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For those who want genuine LOLs, Bob Katter now speaking against the Carbon Price in the Reps - Radio National.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
First time I heard him interviewed, I thought he had learning difficulties. I'm not saying that to be nasty, I really thought it.
Was that his first interview in this series? If so I saw that too, was just nerves but yeah he spluttered and stuttered abit but i've seen him talk ok in domestic stuff.

Spark

Global Moderator
Wasn't someone on here talking about a stupidly heavy legside field? Herath's got one to Hughes, 8-1.

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
Was that his first interview in this series? If so I saw that too, was just nerves but yeah he spluttered and stuttered abit but i've seen him talk ok in domestic stuff.
No it was a few years ago in the first IPL I think. He might have been in shock at the fuss that was being made of him. Good quality match saving going on. I can't watch how is Punter going?