• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Knew this would be siddle's 5 wicket performance.

also the wicket we wanted was matthews

adub

International Captain
Mathews in the 90s... time to apply the screws on him too.
I hate this set the field back and give em a single rubbish at the best of times, but first thing in the morning with a young guy looking to score his first test ton? ****ing make him earn every single one of them.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And gone. I'd like to see an umpire walk up to a batsman and give a really obnoxious finger raising right in their face when they've referred one the ump has given out.

Just for kicks mind.

Spark

Global Moderator
And gone. I'd like to see an umpire walk up to a batsman and give a really obnoxious finger raising right in their face when they've referred one the ump has given out.

Just for kicks mind.
This all but happened in the India series when Raina tried to refer an LBW. Was lol.