• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

adub

International Captain
Woeful that this starts half way through parliamentary Question Time. Short rain dealy and a 3.30pm AEST start ftw today.
I'm all for taking an interest in the democratic functions of our nation, but that is very ****ing sad.

Spark

Global Moderator
Mute the TV and turn on ABC News FM.

Yes, the commentary is so ****ing dire I'd rather listen to Question Time.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm all for taking an interest in the democratic functions of our nation, but that is very ****ing sad.
Question Time >>>>>>>>> entertaining than this Test match.

Especially if Kate Ellis gets a question. Minister for Walking to the Despatch Box.

Just sayin'.

adub

International Captain
Question Time >>>>>>>>> entertaining than this Test match.

Especially if Kate Ellis gets a question. Minister for Walking to the Despatch Box.

Just sayin'.
True. But the member for Indi is quite likely to ask a question and frankly there is no upside nor possible compensation to being confronted with that.

Burgey

True. But the member for Indi is quite likely to ask a question and frankly there is no upside nor possible compensation to being confronted with that.
Just issue a Puff Adder Alert and switch off for a minute.

adub

International Captain
Just issue a Puff Adder Alert and switch off for a minute.
You must have a sterner constitution than I. The mere thought of it gives me palpitations. It's no wonder she married a soldier. You'd have to be Col Kurtz to want to bunk up with that. The horror, the horror.

Sylvester

State Captain
Interesting also the Roebuck was rating Siddle, but not Copes. No real complaints from Siddle's work, but yesterday it was Copeland that took two wickets, had a pretty legit LBW turned down, had an edge dropped and another shot just evade the trap at mid wicket. No one else created as many chances on the road they're bowling on. All that and he only got three overs with the new ball and wasted sighted again until Dilshan and Mathews had put on another 90 runs. Siddle was fine as it goes, and his ball to Sanga was a beauty, but talk about him replacing Copeland in the line up is way premature.
Look to be the usual liking a bowler through his pace. If Siddle can keep away from the short stuff then him and Harris would make a good combo along with Copeland. Or Bollinger in for Johnson works too.

Spikey

DOUGEH DOUGEH DOUGEH DOUGEH DOUGEH DOUGEH

sorry what were we talking about

That young man fills me with hope...... and some other emotions that are weird and deeply confusing to me.

Last edited:

adub

International Captain
Interesting move to have Siddle on straight away. Will probably mean only 3 with the new pill for him.