• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

BlazeDragon

Banned
I'm pretty sure the reason why people compare Copeland to Mcgrath is because he is a line and length bowler that give away a very few runs. But he has got to start taking wickets a lot more consistently if he ever wants to be compared for real.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bowling trash on batsmen's pads/way outside off not working...........didn't see that happening

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
bowling trash on batsmen's pads/way outside off not working...........didn't see that happening
I think that Siddle is trying to get Mahela out LBW playing across his pads given the field placings on the leg side.

EDIT - obv trying to get a small edge to the keeper for the deliveries outside off.

Last edited:

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
I'm assuming Copes and Siddle have to take the new ball as soon as it is available. With that in mind maybe after this over, Lyon and Watson/MJ can be brought on.

I'd fancy bringing Watto on to see if he can get some reverse. A breakthrough before the second new ball would be golden and ramrod straight stuff ain't doing it.

Sylvester

State Captain
Copeland is a given for the new ball and Siddle the next best option unless we go outside the box and give it to Watson.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Copeland is a given for the new ball and Siddle the next best option unless we go outside the box and give it to Watson.
My feeling is this could be a good time for Watson. With the old ball that Johnson is roughing up nicely by banging on the edge of the pitch.

There could be some reverse and Watto is the only man in the side who can extract some of it.

Edit: Yeah, that's better!

Last edited: