• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, that must be why sides routinely chase down 300 in ODIs all the time.
Most teams chasing 300 aren't facing this prank bowling attack. Usually better teams have some bowling as well to defend a total. This touring India side have to be one of the most lop-sided teams ever to have played cricket.

grecian

I think wishing injuries on certain players is dire.

If you didn't mean to express Joy at the injured player being Munaf injury then fair enough it doesn't apply to you. I am sure it wasn't done for the first time either by anyone and when Vcs made his last post he did the same.

And if you disagree with me and believe you are entitled to do so,then the reply you made is vaild and a good way to counter.:p

Don't know why is this supposed to be such a big issue and why should I have a debate with someone else about what you implied with it.

In any case shouldn't derail the thread further.:)
So, "knowing him" what did that mean Cevno ole buddy

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member

These two are not the same thing.
The basic moral implications though slightly different should be similar though.

In hindsight though should have included expressing Joy at injuries with Wishing injuries in that initial post, but didn't think that would be the major issue.:p

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Great batting Jonny boy!

Calling it first (and perhaps pre-maturely) but England have unearthed a future star here. And couldn't have had a better surname!

Last edited:

grecian

England have got another thing right, taking the PP whilst these two are set, hopefully can make major inroads into the total.