• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What the **** is Patel gobbing off to Trott for, the umpire make the call dumb ass.
Because he's a ****ing clown. He's the same clown who berates fielders for poor fielding off his own bowling despite the fact that a statue would move quicker than he does in the field.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Not at this time of day at this time of year.
After having taken a look at some pictures from the riot, thought it was hilarious that most people were dressed up in sweat pants, jeans, thick jackets, sweaters (typical fall weather clothing) in the middle of summer.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Really heavy shower just a they were about to start, but it's only cost half an hour - and hopefully no reduction of overs.

I like to give myself a challenge, the fathers and sons teams can be done, but you don't get very well balanced sides:

Dads

Len Hutton
David Lloyd
Colin Cowdrey
Micky Stewart
Chris Broad
Joe Hardstaff, snr
Alan Butcher
David Bairstow
Arnie Sidebottom
Jeff Jones
Fred Tate

Lads

Mark Butcher
Alec Stewart
Joe Hardstaff, jnr
Graham Lloyd
Chris Cowdrey
Johnny Bairstow
Richard Hutton
Stuart Broad
Maurice Tate
Ryan Sidebottom
Simon Jones
Good work. Would fancy junior to get up over the old man there. The Dads have the better batting but look very light on bowling and the kids bat a long way down with Tate jr at #9.

Jacknife

International Captain
After having taken a look at some pictures from the riot, thought it was hilarious that most people were dressed up in sweat pants, jeans, thick jackets, sweaters (typical fall weather clothing) in the middle of summer.
:laugh: That's because they didn't want to get recognized by the cops.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah... the tabloids don't want to ban hoodies because they keep the teenagers' ears warm. :p

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
:laugh: That's because they didn't want to get recognized by the cops.
Haha, no not just the rioters themselves. The people around too. I've seen enough video footage of the Sikhs that were defending certain areas, of certain bystanders speaking out against the rioters. And that asian kid who got mugged, wasn't he wearing a grey jacket?

And surely they couldn't have been that smart to have worn warm gear to avoid being recognized, yet post pictures openly on social media networks of their feats.

stumpski

International Captain
Good work. Would fancy junior to get up over the old man there. The Dads have the better batting but look very light on bowling and the kids bat a long way down with Tate jr at #9.
Yeah, you wouldn't fancy Arnie or Jeff to get through long spells, either!

Jacknife

International Captain
Haha, no not just the rioters themselves. The people around too. I've seen enough video footage of the Sikhs that were defending certain areas, of certain bystanders speaking out against the rioters. And that asian kid who got mugged, wasn't he wearing a grey jacket?

And surely they couldn't have been that smart to have worn warm gear to avoid being recognized, yet post pictures openly on social media networks of their feats.
Yes I know we've had a ****e summer, so what, I'm not sure where your going with all this mate.