• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Ruckus

International Captain
No way. Has to do it for more than a few tests, lest he be the faster, Australian Zaheer.

Anderson has been as good, or better, for longer (even though he has no chest).
Yeah was kind of joking, but I disagree that Anderson has been better. Obviously Harris has to string together a lot more matches at this level to be a contender, but in the little he has played I think he has been better than Anderson. Don't think Anderson would be doing this well on these kind of pitches either.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah was kind of joking, but I disagree that Anderson has been better. Obviously Harris has to string together a lot more matches at this level to be a contender, but in the little he has played I think he has been better than Anderson. Don't think Anderson would be doing this well on these kind of pitches either.
See that cloud cover.......?

Burgey

Jeez, looking at that graphic, no wonder the batsman played and missed, with a red sightscreen :ph34r:

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
From cricinfo : This is not good news for Australia. Dan Brettig informs us that Harris is being assessed for a stiff right hamstring

Burgey

Poor Rhino.

Here's hoping it isn't serious, though even if it's a twinge, the next test is friday and I couldn't see them risking him