• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I love Ashwin's attacking approach, I swear this guy's never afraid to toss the ball up, even if he's gotten hit the ball before.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah, and I was just coming on to congratulate these two. I guess he played a decent knock but there was absolutely no need to go over the top.

Just when we were back in the game. I suppose we're still in it, but we've gone from relying on two notoriously unreliable batsmen to one notoriously unreliable batsman and one child.
England always have a few runs in the tail though, remember. As long as they're not required to slog from the word go they'll have a good chance of making a contribution.

Jacknife

International Captain
Ravi could really make a big statement here if he can bring England home, just need Bres to farm the strike back to him.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Amazingly, this is Bopara's best score. Maiden ton to take us home?

Apparantly there's rain around. Engand's only chance if the rain comes down is to take the powerplay before then and have a thrash.