• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Last 2 overs have been okay, you can see the pressure building slightly on bopara now.
The problem though is that unless they pick up wickets now, 11 overs from Munaf and RP have a potential to just give the game away.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
The problem though is that unless they pick up wickets now, 11 overs from Munaf and RP have a potential to just give the game away.
Yeah we ain't picking up any wickets if Ashwin keeps bowling at the pads <_<

And that little paddle shot is so annoying, need to get a fielder up to block that.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
England should learn from India that there's no need to give your wicket away by trying an expansive shot, just keep being patient and keeping wickets in hand.

WTF was that shot? :huh:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done lads for your fifties, I've always had faith in you, and in no way called for you to both be dropped a couple of hours ago:ph34r:

Still don't see how we've got the guys to accelerate onto win it, but we've a sniff now.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Spoke too soon, nothing shot from Bell there, he can still **** off, big innings for Stokes now.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ah, and I was just coming on to congratulate these two. I guess he played a decent knock but there was absolutely no need to go over the top.

Just when we were back in the game. I suppose we're still in it, but we've gone from relying on two notoriously unreliable batsmen to one notoriously unreliable batsman and one child.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Don't mind Stokes giving himself an over or two to have a sighter.

Needs to kick on once he's in tho.

Likng the boy's guns too; looks an athlete.

No homo, etc...