• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

OMM!

U19 12th Man
Back of a length. When will Bresnan learn!? Useless new ball bowler!

Works in Test cricket. Not in ODIs where you only have 2 men out and 1 slip if you're lucky!

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
What's the fascination of the English bowlers bowling short at Parthiv this series?

He has always been a good player of the back foot and the short ball throughout his career.

Jacknife

International Captain
Jesus how ****e is that off bres, 82-83mph half trackers, should have started will Broad. Ball is swinging a bit and he's dropping each one short.

Well well, what a surprise, pitch it up, a bit of movement and gone.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Gone. Shame. Entertaining knock tho.

Not sure what the dallying considering a review was all about. Smacked the white off that one.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Jesus how ****e is that off bres, 82-83mph half trackers, should have started will Broad. Ball is swinging a bit and he's dropping each one short.
The enforcer tag has passed on to him.

Haha really good start from Jimmy, get him back in T20s! :ph34r:

OMM!

U19 12th Man
Bresnan's new ball bowling is laughable. Easily the worst in world cricket.

It's getting to the point where we've gone from having no death bowlers and decent opening bowlers, to no opening bowlers and 2 world class death bowlers in Brez and Dernbach.

For me, Bresnan, Broad and Dernbach all can't play in the same ODI team. Need a better opening bowler with Jimmy. I say go for Finn!

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Bresnan's new ball bowling is laughable. Easily the worst in world cricket.

It's getting to the point where we've gone from having no death bowlers and decent opening bowlers, to no opening bowlers and 2 world class death bowlers in Brez and Dernbach.

For me, Bresnan, Broad and Dernbach all can't play in the same ODI team. Need a better opening bowler with Jimmy. I say go for Finn!
Haha what an overreaction..

Edit: Cause Broad's even worse, of course. :ph34r:

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There've been a few like that, haven't there? Wouldn't be so happy if I was the inventor of Hot Spot watching that through now.

Have we stepped into a time warp back six months here? Back to brain-dead short crap...

OMM!

U19 12th Man
He's the worst ODI new-ball bowler I've seen in a long time.

At the death he's great. With the new ball he doesn't swing it and he doesn't bowl yorkers!