• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Harris is bending it back appreciably. Watson was moving it too and Copes got the new ball to jag around well. Even though Midge just got a wicket, he isn't moving the thing off the straight line.

Surprising to note how basic things like wrist position and seam release go such a long way.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did Tony Grieg just ask Sanath if he's ever got a pair in one day cricket?
**** I must have missed that out by a couple of seconds. Heard him say Chris Martin has six king pairs in tests which sounded suspiciously incorrect. Needless to say it was.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
**** I must have missed that out by a couple of seconds. Heard him say Chris Martin has six king pairs in tests which sounded suspiciously incorrect. Needless to say it was.
He has six pairs. God Greig is an idiot.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
These two guys are too good for nos. 10 and 11. I hate it when worthless "senior" members in the side bat higher up because they've got more grey hairs to show. :@ :@

I am not sure if proper batsmen appreciate this enough, but for a tailender being promoted from no. 11 to no. 8 is a huge feeling! :D
Harris's FC record suggests ability with the blade, tbf. When he had his abortive spell at Sussex he was billed as an all-rounder, even.

Today was the first actual evidence of it I've seen tho.

Didn't look right, did it? Was turning back into Hughes.

Don't mind Sharma as a commentator tbh.
Shines in this company. Moody ok too, tbf.

Samaraweera is definitely not the tail, especially in Sri Lanka.
Worst looking batsman to average 50+ in tests. Looks so pissant and tentative all the time.

Well that was lazy.

He needs to stop smiling after he gets out, looks weird.

Edit: Back of the bat! Cevno was right!
Lol. Was my first thought when I saw it.

Meanwhile we're getting some classic Mitch here.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Greig talking about reporting the pitch? This has been a really good pitch - a little too bowler friendly is so much better than way too batsman friendly. This sort of pitch being reported will kill Tests - one team made 270 FFS, and even then they could have made more with application. Just **** off.

Spark

Global Moderator
Greig talking about reporting the pitch? This has been a really good pitch - a little too bowler friendly is so much better than way too batsman friendly. This sort of pitch being reported will kill Tests - one team made 270 FFS, and even then they could have made more with application. Just **** off.
Worst idiot, I swear.