• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm obv going to jinx him, don't care though. Haddin showing why he's the best keeper/bat in the world. So class.

pup11

International Coach
Haddin is such an awesome uncomplicated player of spin he just messes things up in OD cricket where he looks stupid trying way too many things.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Can Copeland bat?

Shot Huss!!
Yeah Copeland can bat. Used to be quite accomplished; it's dropped away a bit as his bowling has progressed but he's not a mug. I kept waiting for him to produce an innings of substance for NSW but it never really eventuated so I'm not expecting too much here but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he put together a partnership when he came in. He'll probably be at ten though.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
A very useful 24, given the circumstances. Hussey is the man more than ever now. Hope that Midge, Cope and others can hang around awhile.