• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
5-47 currently, what an effort, books himself a Test debut for sizzle.

So nice to see 3 caught behinds, an lbw and a bowled. also the good thing is he's gotten Paranavitana, Samaraweera and Matthews out who are all likely to play in the first Test.

EDIT - or what Spark said. ****.

Spark

Global Moderator
Plus of the 4 wickets left over that guy was probably the 'biggest' one.
Yeah, Kaushal's a fair scalp.

---

Hmm, looks like Lyon still not quite out of it yet. Would probably still lean towards Beer ats simply because of the doubts some have expressed to bowl long, long spells over several days.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
News Ltd report says this re spinners

"(Lyon) looked more impressive than Beer today generating some loop and turn."

I have no real preference but I guess Lyon is really more of a cricketweb fav.

adub

International Captain
Clarkey, Clarkey, Clarkey. Didn't you get the notes from Zimbabwe? Gotta get Siddle on against the tail so he can get some cheap wickets and look adequate.

Folding like bad hand here.

Spark

Global Moderator
News Ltd report says this re spinners

"(Lyon) looked more impressive than Beer today generating some loop and turn."

I have no real preference but I guess Lyon is really more of a cricketweb fav.
Hmm that's fair enough. As you say there's not a lot to pick between them - neither have much credit in the bank.

EDIT Looks like Lyon's wicket was out in the deep on the slog, Beer has another caught behind.

Last edited: