• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at The Oval

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Broad needs to bat or bowl well or Pietersen might steal MOTS from him

You can see we're in a right battle when I'm thinking about that on day two of the last Test

I don't think I've ever seen us make any team look so hapless as this one. Gone to the summit in style, whatever happens from here.

Themer

U19 Cricketer
This is too good from KP. Mishra can't keep him quiet even with that legside line now, shackles off completely. Is it a 7pm finish?

If so I want 450 by then.

Themer

U19 Cricketer
India have completely lost it again, what was that Laxman? Seriously kids stuff, I'd even be annoyed at a kids team to be honest.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This is too good from KP. Mishra can't keep him quiet even with that legside line now, shackles off completely. Is it a 7pm finish?

If so I want 450 by then.
It is a 7pm close but cut-off is 7.30 so they should get all the overs in

Jacknife

International Captain
150 up for KP,he's absolutely smashed it this last hour or so, similarities to 2005 Ashes in the way he's played his shots.

And now it's Belly's turn 150 up.

Last edited:

salman85

International Debutant
Just wondering.England are 3-0 up.Have put 350 on the board.Why not declare now,and have a go at India before the end of the day?

Right now they're probably going for a big ass 500 plus score to bat India completely out of the game,but because of the loss of play on the 1st day,declaring right now would be a good bold move.England have nothing to lose anyway,so some testicular fortitude would be nice.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, bat now in the sun, may as well take the runs now and stick them in once we've got 600.

Great to see Bell get the number 3 monkey off his back this summer. An unexpected plus.

Howe_zat

Audio File
What's the most runs KP has scored in a series since 05? Is he close to beating it? IIRC. he always used to only come good in a match or two every series at his peak.

Jacknife

International Captain
Nah, bat once, bat big and try to bowl the Indians out twice.

Switch hit by KP, he hit that very very hard, top shot.

nick-o

State 12th Man
Individual knocks of 150-plus in the last 12 months:

Eng 10
Ind 3
SAf 3
SriL 2
WI 1
NZ 1
Aus 1
Pak 0
Ban 0