• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Offseason 2011

howardj

International Coach
I don't think it will be publicly released.

At the very least, the parts where they interviewed Kat will be in a sealed section.

howardj

International Coach
Having been a disaster with India, having failed in South Australia...everyone knew how toxic the bloke was.

Knowing this, the people in CA who hired the man should themselves be under the gun.

Likewise, the people in CA who reappoiinted Timmy Nielsen for another three years (before last Summer's Ashes) should themselves be under the gun.

WHere's the only place where these two incompetents can get a job? You guessed it, with Cricket Australia.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Wow that is cool, go the players!!! I bet they all hate him and Hilditch as much as us fans hate them.

adub

International Captain
I don't know about all of them hating Hildud and Chappell. There are quite a few quys who owe their test careers to these two and their incompetence.

howardj

International Coach
Atherton Slams 'The Hayden Way'

Hayden's lost the plot, he's just plain creepy...

Hayden has moved on, though, pitching his lot with something that fits “very sweetly with a leisure-tainment and entertainment package that has never yet been seen on our shores in cricket”.

“It's revolutionary,” he says, and a “courageous move on the part of the Hayden Way, but I am extremely optimistic about it because I believe 100 per cent that the future or part thereof of the future of cricket is in the consolidation of an entertainment package which sits in the landscape of the summer very comfortably.

“I love the Baggy Green, I love what it stands for. However, short of the Ashes and potentially the Indian summer, I've said for a long time that I'm largely un-invested in that particular competition ... if it (the BBL) causes some cannibalisation, then that is what has to happen.”

So goodbye, then, to South Africa, West Indies, Pakistan and Sri Lanka, and potentially to the Sheffield Shield and 119 years of history, too.

“The greatest challenge (the focus here, inevitably, is on Hayden and not Australian cricket) is how I can expand my business to cater for the growing needs and services I actually want to contribute to the Brisbane Heat from the Hayden Way and that takes some time and issues to work through ... but I feel very confident ... this is a time to invest in how you move forward ... and it is important we get into that space.”

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Atherton Slams 'The Hayden Way'

Hayden's lost the plot, he's just plain creepy...

Hayden has moved on, though, pitching his lot with something that fits “very sweetly with a leisure-tainment and entertainment package that has never yet been seen on our shores in cricket”.

“It's revolutionary,” he says, and a “courageous move on the part of the Hayden Way, but I am extremely optimistic about it because I believe 100 per cent that the future or part thereof of the future of cricket is in the consolidation of an entertainment package which sits in the landscape of the summer very comfortably.

“I love the Baggy Green, I love what it stands for. However, short of the Ashes and potentially the Indian summer, I've said for a long time that I'm largely un-invested in that particular competition ... if it (the BBL) causes some cannibalisation, then that is what has to happen.”

So goodbye, then, to South Africa, West Indies, Pakistan and Sri Lanka, and potentially to the Sheffield Shield and 119 years of history, too.

“The greatest challenge (the focus here, inevitably, is on Hayden and not Australian cricket) is how I can expand my business to cater for the growing needs and services I actually want to contribute to the Brisbane Heat from the Hayden Way and that takes some time and issues to work through ... but I feel very confident ... this is a time to invest in how you move forward ... and it is important we get into that space.”
One of CricketWeb's oldest and most fiercely argued debates has finally been settled one and for all; Atherton > Hayden.

howardj

International Coach
Parts of the review are set to be released on the CA website today or tonight.

Betting against them releasing excerpts from Katich's de-brief.