• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Prized, prized scalp. I dare call it early, but this could well be the match for Aus.

The young man is not only a good bowler, but also an intelligent one. Good signs and I agree he should be tried for the tests. Also have a sneaking feeling that he can slip into a higher gear when he wants to.

Ruckus

International Captain
Not convinced Ponting is 'back' yet. Sure he made some runs in the other games, but he just hasn't looked completely confident in his game imo. Playing some strange shots, and he has been a bit lucky as well. More excited about the way Clarke is playing tbh.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
So who have we got left in the bucket?

Might as well send MJ out as Clarke is going to pootle for all he is worth. He needs a hitter at the other end.
Is the wrong Hussey any good? Never seen him before, ya know.

The wrong Jayawardene pleasantly surprised me in England.