• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Jayzamann

International Regular
It does take an agonising amount of time for them to walk out. They fit a 400m running track on the MCG and it doesn't take 100 years to walk out to the middle on Boxing Day...

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Guys, can someone shed some light on this?

I normally don't watch ODIs and am seeing Kulasekara after a long, long time. Does he normally swing it so much into the right-handers?

Coz I have a feeling that bowling in these conditions (humidity, under lights) is making him look better than he is. :unsure:

TumTum

Banned

I normally don't watch ODIs and am seeing Kulasekara after a long, long time. Does he normally swing it so much into the right-handers?

Coz I have a feeling that bowling in these conditions (humidity, under lights) is making him look better than he is. :unsure:
He's always like this, a very good ODI bowler.

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member

He always has a big inswinger. It tends to be more prominent in the early stages of an innings, like now.

Lostman

State Captain

nah he normally does have this type of inswing.
Problem is he is very one dimensional, only has the inswinger and no decent outswinger/straight ball. Plus lefties generally handle him much better,