• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
and I def. wouldn't be bowling Hussey. Clarke's done a lot of good things so far but I'm not liking his handling of Smith

Ruckus

International Captain
Actually wanting to see Sri Lanka get a big total here, will be interesting to see how our batsman can cope with spin under pressure.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
but ssrly get dussey off. he's only playing for over rate reasons right?

edit posted before 66666666666

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm only on cricinfo, so can anyone explain why after 27 overs there's already been 10 overs of spinners, considering they've gone for 70 runs?

Spark

Global Moderator
Get them out of the way I guess? Who knows.

EDIT: At least the pitch looks flat now.

EDIT2: Actually that might be it - all pace from now on.

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
This is much more like the Sri Lanka I remember in their own backyard. Although they'd usually be chasing at this run rate and be done in about 35 overs.

Lostman

State Captain
How Tharanga manages to score any amount of runs is a one of crickets greatest mysteries.
Even close to 100, he consistently misses the ball, and on top of that he has a very limited range of shots with almost no leg side play.

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member
Tharanga needs to score much quicker than he is considering he's the set batsman. Either that or just go after everything until he gets out.