• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tbf what are the chances of a) doherty getting spin and b) the batsman then hitting it. i mean i wouldn't be surprised if that was a first

Burgey

tbf what are the chances of a) doherty getting spin and b) the batsman then hitting it. i mean i wouldn't be surprised if that was a first
Thought he bowled well tbh. Don't hate him in this format by any stretch.

Spikey

Oh I don't either. But doesn't change the fact any balls that spin are historic moments.

Spark

Global Moderator
Man, this performance is tight so far.

Really professional stuff.
Yeah, it's refreshing to see. SL have been very generous in letting us do so though.

Aim in the field could use some work though.

EDIT: Watto's face after the 4 :laugh:!

Last edited:

Burgey

Yeah, it's refreshing to see. SL have been very generous in letting us do so though.

Aim in the field could use some work though.

EDIT: Watto's face after the 4 :laugh:!
True, but the good bowling has built the pressure.

Oh, and of course Dougeh.

Dougeh!

Dougeh.

Jayzamann

International Regular
I know its a different kettle of fish out in the middle, but when Lee bowls his slow bouncer, the different speed at which he runs in is quite pronounced.