• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour Matches

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Absolutely awesome innings from Raina. Not a huge fan of him personally but I do think he's a little bit under-rated due to his supposed technical faults at times. Bravo, anyway.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Absolutely awesome innings from Raina. Not a huge fan of him personally but I do think he's a little bit under-rated due to his supposed technical faults at times. Bravo, anyway.
I hope the Centurion performance doesn't repeat itself because Kallis really made him look like a deer in the headlights in that game. The guy has repeatedly proven he has a good temperament, though.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I hope the Centurion performance doesn't repeat itself because Kallis really made him look like a deer in the headlights in that game. The guy has repeatedly proven he has a good temperament, though.
pitches won't have that sort of pace and bounce even if the curators tried to spice them up a bit.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Didn't Morkel trouble him more in one of the innings .Was all over him.

Reckon he'll go well at Lords and the Oval but the real test for him will be the other 2 grounds and Tremlett most of all when he balls that short length going away from him and makes him fend or Cut.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Didn't Morkel trouble him more in one of the innings .Was all over him.

Reckon he'll go well at Lords and the Oval but the real test for him will be the other 2 grounds and Tremlett most of all when he balls that short length going away from him and makes him fend or Cut.
The Oval's usually the bounciest of the four pitches.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
:laugh: shame strauss, zaheer ain't going to bowl anymore overs at you.
Yeah Strauss, you got 70 odd in the first innings, helping your adopted team to 425-3, you saw the tourists get bowled out for 200 odd, and now the opposition's best bowler is off the field injured. The joke's on you, Straussy