• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour Matches

Rush

Banned
Is it the right time to post this Pic, judging from the overreaction here:p?

Nope, if you by the opinions of the rest of these Indian fans, playing **** in the first innings of a tour is a good thing. God forbid we actually start a series well.8-)

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
raina proving that he has it in him to bat with the tail.

please get out now though. I want the top order to get a bat again.

Spark

Global Moderator
Hmmm.... I'm not sure Somerset (esp. with Strauss looking on) would be kind enough to enforce the follow on.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmmm.... I'm not sure Somerset (esp. with Strauss looking on) would be kind enough to enforce the follow on.
well zaheer ( & sreesanth- reserve) getting a few more overs under his belt wouldn't be too bad either.

edit bowlers have to adjust to bowling with the Duke ball!

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good stuff Raina. Yuvraj can **** right off.

EDIT : 100 up for Raina. :)

Last edited:

chicane

State Captain
Well played Raina! Great start following majority opinion that he would be a massive failure in England.

Yuvraj being predictable however.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hope they bat again... I somehow feel it is more important for the bowlers to get overs and hopefully wickets under their belt.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Hope they bat again... I somehow feel it is more important for the bowlers to get overs and hopefully wickets under their belt.
yeah but the openers in particular need to spend some time in the middle...which is imo probably more improtant than zaheer getting more overs

Last edited:

chicane

State Captain
this is probably a very flat deck though.
Yeah but it shows he's in good touch scoring runs vs the WI in bowler friendly conditions and now a ton amid collapse, so our percieved weakest link in the batting is shaping up pretty well, a good outcome.

The woeful batting performance overall a bit worrying though, inspite of India's traditional poor starts to a tour.