• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour Matches

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, while the ground for the u19 matches seems completely empty. They would have gotten viewership in India too as ESPNSTAR are the same network basically.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow not sure what India are doing here.
This is the problem with writing a pitch off as flat and dead until both sides have bowled on it. You wind up looking a little foolish at 4/76.

Anyway, I'm looking forwards to the explanations - "overhead conditions" is not valid.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lets face it tour matches were often a joke under Fletcher in his time as England coach and the team didn't have too bad a record when the tests started so this is nothing unusual to all England fans.

Having said that if India are 77-4 before lunch on Thursday then there will be some serious questions raised by both sets of fans.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Exactly. Like the bowling performance, it will likely have no impact on the series at all, and I will be expecting India to play much better than this come Lord's. Doesn't mean the management/players should dismiss it, though, they should be annoyed.

Jacknife

International Captain
Lets face it tour matches were often a joke under Fletcher in his time as England coach and the team didn't have too bad a record when the tests started so this is nothing unusual to all England fans.

Having said that if India are 77-4 before lunch on Thursday then there will be some serious questions raised by both sets of fans.
I'm not sure England fans, would have serious question.