• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Offseason 2011

brockley

International Captain
Juro asked the mods to change the title to australian domestic off season,they have not complied as yet.
So until they do will just put aussie domestic updates+ things about kfc cup.

Last edited:

juro

U19 12th Man
Can't you just start another thread? And I don't see how an international U19s match fits in with the Australian domestic off season...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Juro asked the mods to change the title to australian domestic off season,they have not complied as yet.
So until they do will just put aussie domestic updates+ things about kfc cup.
Changed it for you. Sorry it took me an hour or so; I went offline just as you sent that message I think so I didn't get it until just now.

brockley

International Captain
Thanx prince.:cool:
Juro kfc thread wasn't working had to make a call,will post kfc updates in here.
As well as off season movements.
Their no thread of aust u 19 thought i'd cover it.

brockley

International Captain
Mr everything is off too the memorandum of understanding is signed between players and cricket australia,mr clarke wants a couple of ferraris :cool:

brockley

International Captain
Not to the player revolt is over.
As i said michael clarke wants more cash.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Ah, misread that.

I thought that was between the players assoc. and CA? IIRC it started before Clarke got the captaincy, although maybe he's pushing it himself now.

brockley

International Captain
With all the cash that is raised by ownership of franchises basically the players want a big cut of it.
So until that solved nothing will happen,and if it not solved by september there may be no tour to srilanka.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's a load of Bull****. We can't have the worst competition in the world possibly taking away a test tour. What a joke!