• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Semi Final 1 - Sri Lanka vs New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hope the crowd has to give Murali this ovation again later when he walks out to bat...

Briony

International Debutant
Two awful batting displays from NZ in a row. If they were to fluke getting into the final now they better sharpen up their act.

In any case you can't expect the lower order batsmen to put on about forty/fifty in the last five overs. The earlier batsmen were pedestrian.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Made the same mistakes that England made it seems. Plus SL are just awesome.

Hopefully NZ bowl well. Its not over.

GGG

State Captain
pathetic, just stared watching it and shock horror McCullum failed in an important game, give up the gloves McCullum, I dear you.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
SL are sooooooooooooooooo ****ing good.
And yet I think India will beat them in the final. They just have the right style to counter the Lankans. If its Pakistan, though, theyll definately be favourites.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Most irritating innings I've ever watched. Stayed up for the whole of it because of the wickets in hand, in hope of some great death batting. Thoroughly disappointed.

Oh and Murali, WAFG. Still, should've gone after him more in his last couple.

Meridio

International Regular
Can we skip the innings break please? Don't feel like staying up for half an hour doing nothing except stew at our ineptness.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Styris' dismissal the critical moment. We would've at least batted through and got 230 if he'd stayed. Probably 50 short. Off to bed now. Hoping for a miracle in the morning.