• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 3 - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flem274*

123/5
If Guptill could play every shot as well as he plays the lofted straight drive, he'd still be a ****ing cripple.
Marty doesn't need toes. Every time he loses a toe, he becomes a better fielder. If we amputated one of his legs, the other leg would get superman jumping powers.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Marty doesn't need toes. Every time he loses a toe, he becomes a better fielder. If we amputated one of his legs, the other leg would get superman jumping powers.
So he's kind of a cricketing equivalent of the black knight?

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Vettori dont believe himself....sick to have a captain like him...NZ needs a captain like Flem to perform decently good

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Oi! Come bowl at me ****, I'll smash you! Bring it on bitch!
I'm really hoping that Timmeh brings out the lip against Smith.

"Look at you scared now, you ho. Scared like a little white *****. Scared of the real man. I will **** you until you love me, ******."