• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 2 - India v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smash84

The Tiger King
I'd ask who cares about Dhoni Fan, but apparently like 20 posters do based on the last two weeks.
HB was asking of "some" posters so I told him about one of those.

Hello there.........

India somehow managed to win this. I am extremely happy. Congrats to Team India. :) But Indian fans including me should not get carried away by this victory. There are high chances that team India F's it all up in the semis or finals.

Don't start celebrating because it might backfire. Remember WC in 1996!! India won their QF match against Pakistan, which made the fans bullish and the team overconfident. In the subsequent match, India lost badly.

So yes, hold your horses. As Dhoni (Good captaincy today, but poor batting....) says "One game at a time". Just don't go into overdrive celebration mode.
haha......welcome back IndiaLose......last time I checked you were trying to have your screen name changed to anti-jinxing :)

jashan83

U19 Captain
That's what a billion of your mates will be doing in a week
Now I see where Ponting get his attitude from, an Attitude of unprofessionalism along with cheating. "I took the catch of Gambhir, you looser it dropped before reaching you. I am not out, I did not nick the ball, you cheater the review told everything" OMG now cricket has UDRS for such cheaters :laugh:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Now I see where Ponting get his attitude from, an Attitude of unprofessionalism along with cheating. "I took the catch of Gambhir, you looser it dropped before reaching you. I am not out, I did not nick the ball, you cheater the review told everything" OMG now cricket has UDRS for such cheaters :laugh:
Yes because Ponting claimed the catch while jumping up and down appealing.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Buffoonery of the highest order.

Unless you're eight.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why couldn't this thread have gone to the ****ter last night, instead of now when I'm half asleep?

Last edited: