• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 21 - England v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dissector

International Debutant
Big test for van Wyk. He has a superb List A record with a 40+ average and 17 hundreds; no doubt why he was picked to replace Boucher. Now he needs to deliver the goods in a tight World Cup game.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I can understand bowling spin from one end even when the seamers have overs left, but Yardy and Pietersen in tandem is just way too easy.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
If England lose this, I think there'll be one person to take the lion's share of the blame.
I presume you're talking about the captain. You can't blame Yardy for being hopeless, but there's simply no reason to keep bowling him.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If England lose this, I think there'll be one person to take the lion's share of the blame.
Absolutely.

But Prior's two missed dismissals, including a very easy stumping, shouldn't go unnoticed either.

Spark

Global Moderator
Absolutely.

But Prior's two missed dismissals, including a very easy stumping, shouldn't go unnoticed either.
True, but given that Peterson got out soon afterwards for the addition of almost nothing, it's far less of a factor.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Strauss must surely be fixing this match here. I hope he is, because his captaincy has been a joke.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Strange considering Anderson has 6 overs left. Actually strange is probably a bit generous.

Aaaaand a big 4 to end the over.