• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 20 - Sri Lanka v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodster

International Captain
Would be interesting to see Sanga's SR against spin alone. He reminds me a lot of Dravid in his strengths and weaknesses TBH.
Has 29 runs off 41 deliveries against Smith and Krejza. Strike rate just over 70, so not too shabby, obviously boosted by his two latest boundaries.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The 4 best bowlers in the Oz team are not spinners, so why bother bowling Krezja and Smith for more than 10 overs between them?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has 29 runs off 41 deliveries against Smith and Krejza. Strike rate just over 70, so not too shabby, obviously boosted by his two latest boundaries.
Thanks, interesting. Obviously can be made up later.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Sorry for my lack of local knowledge of Sri Lankan weather, but how long does a typical shower last for?

What is the drainage like? Those are some massive covers, must be 100 groundstaff on the field right now.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sure that referral was wrong. There was no way that ball was turning past the stumps.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
The 4 best bowlers in the Oz team are not spinners, so why bother bowling Krezja and Smith for more than 10 overs between them?
Pretty big stretch to say that Watson is a better bowler than Krezja on this surface, and I'm a big Watson fan. Ball is turning and spin was looking fairly threatening.

There's also the over rate issue but that takes a back seat in this case since Krezja was definitely the best choice.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
Sorry for my lack of local knowledge of Sri Lankan weather, but how long does a typical shower last for?

What is the drainage like? Those are some massive covers, must be 100 groundstaff on the field right now.
generally in this part of lanka, it shouldnt be long

but it falls down heavily nevertheless

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
Shame on you rain, you probably ruined the match of the tournament. Don't think there is going to be any more play. Heavy rain :dry: