• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 20 - Sri Lanka v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who's off? That looked like Tim Paine out there.

I really don't like those clouds.
Sounds like there will be at least a rain delay and possible NR

Cant say I care - sooner we get to qfs and away from this rubbish the better

JBH001

International Regular
Samaraweera has an interesting stance, almost an old-school batting stance with the feet very close together and the leading foot pointing almost directly down the pitch.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These two seem to be running terribly between the wickets ATM. A runout opportunity every other over. Thought Mahela and Sanga were running very well.. and then that runout happened. :laugh: Funny game.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah right

No matter who loses today are still virtual certainties to make the qfs

Oooooooooooooooh, the tension
Geez stop being so uptight and just enjoy some good hard cricket between two top-quality sides.

flibbertyjibber

SL regrouping well and look set for a score around 250 which may well be enough with the amount of turn out there. Lets hope the weather doesn't ruin what is an intriguing match.

vcs

Would be interesting to see Sanga's SR against spin alone. He reminds me a lot of Dravid in his strengths and weaknesses TBH.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
To be fair to the Sri Lankan batsmen it is very noisy at the ground. It looks like they are relying on visual cues when running between the wickets.

JBH001

International Regular
Would be interesting to see Sanga's SR against spin alone. He reminds me a lot of Dravid in his strengths and weaknesses TBH.
Yeah, he is a much better player against pace than spin.

Edit/ w00t! 3000 posts!

Last edited:

Blaze 18

Banned
Yeah right

No matter who loses today are still virtual certainties to make the qfs

Oooooooooooooooh, the tension
A win could be the difference between facing India/South Africa and facing West Indies. Plenty to play for don't you think.