• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 20 - Sri Lanka v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodster

International Captain
Our offside ring field is probably the best in the world tbh though. It's just stupidly strong even without Symonds.
Yes with SA losing the outstanding De Villiers to the keeping role, probably wouldn't disagree. Now Symonds was an outstanding fielder. There's not many fielders that you'd actually pay to watch and look forward to doing so, but he was probably one of them that you would.

Woodster

International Captain
Haven't watched alot of the games, but what beats this? Please don't say munafs catch :dry:
Believe me I wouldn't say Munaf's catch! Give me a minute to have as think on that, good question. Seem to remember someone taking an excellent diving effort to remove Ian Bell, Paul Stirling I think it was, that was a good one.

Spark

Global Moderator
Believe me I wouldn't say Munaf's catch! Give me a minute to have as think on that, good question. Seem to remember someone taking an excellent diving effort to remove Ian Bell, Paul Stirling I think it was, that was a good one.
Nah I think Smith has him covered there.

Woodster

International Captain
Seren Waters took a good one to remove Hafeez, if memory serves me right.

angad

U19 12th Man
Speedo meter not accurate, Watson bowling @ 138-140, Johnson 148-150 :wacko:

Afridi was bowling his faster 1s @ 130, Akhtar hit 159km/hr in last match. Maybe SriLankan board intentionally doing this.

Last edited:

Sylvester

State Captain
Speedo meter not accurate, Watson bowling @ 138-140, Johnson 148-150 :wacko:

Afridi was bowling his faster 1s @ 130, Akhtar hit 159km/hr in last match. Maybe SriLankan board intentionally doing this.
That is about right, Watson can get a max of around 140 and I remember Afridi getting 130 odd in Australia.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
It is becoming very rare for Watson to bowl any faster than mid 130's. His bowling style has changed quite noticeably in the past two years.

Little coincidence that the injuries have cut-down since he stopped trying to bowl 140+.