• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 8 - Australia v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The umpiring this tournament has been shocking. No way was that ever out. Can't remember when I've seen umpiring so terrible over an 8-10 game stretch.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The umpiring this tournament has been shocking. No way was that ever out. Can't remember when I've seen umpiring so terrible over an 8-10 game stretch.
I do think the overall standard of umpiring has dropped in recent years. Certainly the current English umps aren't as good as the ones that were the top umps 10-15 years ago.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Would have reviewed that.

Edit: Oh, inside edge. Good decision not to.
It's got to be dead plumb to be worth reviewing. That's the kind which (ignoring the big inside edge) would've been shown to be clipping the top, not enough to overturn.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
See if switching over to Ireland/Bang makes something happen. Did the first time.

EDIT: Hah, made a wicket fall in their game anyway.

Last edited: