• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Was one of those 20/20s at the start of the season, IIRC. McGrath had defintely retired by then, as has Gilchrist who was behind the stumps and I think Warne might have even played. The batsman was definitely David Warner though.
Yeah I remember it being a show match, can't recall what for though.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I searched the thread but it doesn't look like it's been requested. I vaguely remember Glenn McGrath bowling an over with the mic hooked up to to commentary team. He talked about how he was planning on getting the batsman out 3 balls from now, and the plan he was going to implement in the first two balls. He ended up getting the guy out. It was great to watch, can't remember if it was an ODI or a 20/20.

Anyone have it on video/youtube?
Here you go!

YouTube - Glenn McGrath bowling to David Warner 2009 All Star match

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
You. Are. A. LEGEND!

:laugh: I'd forgotten about the ball going into the beer cup. Classic Richardson-style comedy.
No worries! Had to piece it together using sky footage and Ch 4 footage, but I got there. Hated the Ch 4 highlights back then, lots of crapping on and not much highlights.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might be pushing it a bit - but do you have Dougy Bollinger's domestic hattrick? iirc, the third one was missing by a mile.