• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Seems like you're mylove4pak's best friend now. He's sucking up big time.

Btw, I know you're probably pissed off, but I don't think you should be pissed at those willing to make donations. They just want to give something back for the hours of hard work that you have done in which you get nothing in return and I don't think you should be having a go at them for wanting to be generous.

Heck, I'd prefer people wanting to donate money to me than people demanding videos and why certain videos are yet to be uploaded.

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I'm getting really ticked off, like really, at all the nutters who message me. Some really bad stuff. I dont know what else to say to people who cannot be reasoned with.

Anyway, here's some more before i go to bed

YouTube - Ricky Ponting 125 vs India 1st test 1999/00

YouTube - Mark Taylor 124 vs England 1st test 1993 sorry i buggered the picture

YouTube - Michael Slater 113 vs England 1st test 1998/99 sorry i buggered the picture

YouTube - Mohammad Azharuddin 163* vs South Africa 1996 Kanpur

YouTube - Mohammad Azharuddin 109 vs South Africa 2nd test 1996

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
What you could do is just ignore the messages, and only take requests from those you know, or from CricketWeb and/or PlanetCricket, or just ignore everyone and do as you say and 'upload whatever the hell you want'. Or you could take the drastic option and stop uploading to make people realise what they miss out on when you have something taken away.

Last edited:

robelinda

Taking a break anyway after today, might do a few small ones tomorrow but thats it for awhile, until the craziness cools down, or I start getting pigs heads on my doorstep. Ignoring the requests just makes it worse, they just get more angry, and people dont believe me if I say I dont have the match they want.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That Ganguly 153* is an awesome innings. One of his best ODI knocks along with the one against SA in SA in 2001.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Funny when you rage at everyone on your channel then they all start sucking up. mylove4pak and the other guy just started asking you random questions.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
u jealous?

man i can't wait to watch all those Viv videos. Hopefully England suffer a quick death opening up the rest of the day.

robelinda

Funny when you rage at everyone on your channel then they all start sucking up. mylove4pak and the other guy just started asking you random questions.
I'm full of rage when i'm full of snot. Damn flu. I'm still getting so many ridiculous messages, rage is the only answer!

robelinda

Occasionally I do fy off the handle, but I only ask that people have basic good manners when asking for videos, it doesnt seem like too much to ask. It isnt like i'm easily angered, but some people just go way beyond what I think its acceptable. Pretty weird stuff. I just wanted to post some videos for peoples enjoyment, yet most of the time i'm swearing at my macbook.