• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

chicane

State Captain
Firdose Moonda, our South Africa correspondent, from Centurion: "rain is glistening on the lights, coming down in sheets."

Why now?! Wait till tomorrow damn it!

smash84

The Tiger King
Tendy rocks.....why do I get the feeling that once again a superb knock of his will be in a losing cause....

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Tendy rocks.....why do I get the feeling that once again a superb knock of his will be in a losing cause....
South Africa deserve to win, but i'd perfer a draw so that this series remains alive.
1-0 to southafrica over here would pretty much rule out a series win for india IMO.

smash84

The Tiger King
South Africa deserve to win, but i'd perfer a draw so that this series remains alive.
1-0 to southafrica over here would pretty much rule out a series win for india IMO.
with India's bowling attack, yes, a series win looks highly unlikely but the batting is good and Tendy is looking good.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah the double hundred nevertheless Kallis' was just like any of his other forgotten bore efforts.
Go home that innings was quality. Is 201 with a SR of 75 with 15 4s and 5 6s not enough for you, you T20 bumhole?