• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Evermind

International Debutant
Crap, half century alerady, they've been batting, like, 10 minutes!

If he gets a century, that'll really be somethin'.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Well I still think India are one of the best sides in the world, but I don't need this match to tell me that a team with the fast bowling attack of Ishant, Sreesant and Earthworm Jim can't be the number one ranked side.
If they were the undoubted best in India, then you will be right. However, we have poor selectors who are keeping the capable likes of Munaf, Balaji, etc, out of the side!

chicane

State Captain
Now that Sehwag has crossed 50 this pitch is definitely flat. Hope we can draw this now and all the guys can inflate their averages some more.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Self deprecating humour tbh.

And after SA did this, we don't look as good as we did before. If India had skittled SA, it would have opened up doors for me to offer South Africa Martin Guptill.:ph34r:
Was confused by the lack of the :ph34r: smiley.

Still maintain that the two events have **** all to do with each other. Said it earlier when people were making predictions about this series based on SA's bowling against Pak in Abu Dhabi.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Whoa India must be really feeling hard done by. AB dev 100 of 75 balls? How flat is this pitch now?