• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Well assuming he gets this century he would only be one behind Ponting. Looking at India's bowling and Ponting's form i think we will see Kallis pass Ponting in that area very soon.
Could have sworn he was at 34-35 just a few months back. Really is having an awesome year Kallis. I'd say 45 centuries for him by the time he ends his career. Unless SA play a lot of tests over the next 2 years.

A little restless against the spinners this match strangely (even against Bhajji earlier). Dunno why, he's playing fine.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
11pm here. I should be chasing tail in Sanlitun but I’m still in the office streaming this. ****, let’s ton up ASAP or I will be just be picking up US students time I arrive.

Mike5181

International Captain
Could have sworn he was at 34-35 just a few months back. Really is having an awesome year Kallis. I'd say 45 centuries for him by the time he ends his career. Unless SA play a lot of tests over the next 2 years.

A little restless against the spinners this match strangely (even against Bhajji earlier). Dunno why, he's playing fine.
45 centuries just sounds so ridiculous :laugh: He will be equal to Sobers by the time he retires as well whether people think that's right or not. He's put forth to greater statistics for anyone to ignore him.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I'm sure you could filter that in statsguru, my guess is it would be a few points higher
Did that earlier this week. No discernible change only if you take selected series or opposition. Kallis S/R in the past 3 years against teams like Aus is impressive but collectively it is still under 50.

popepouri

State Vice-Captain
45 centuries just sounds so ridiculous :laugh: He will be equal to Sobers by the time he retires as well whether people think that's right or not. He's put forth to greater statistics for anyone to ignore him.
20 years from now when we start sensationalizing history, he'll probably be better than Sobers.

Rant0r

International 12th Man
Tendulkar was looking okay after 2-3 overs, I think that's his limit. Sehwag mustn't be fit. Legspinners really need to be practiced

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
These 2 are so flippin stubborn...they would just not price there wickets anything less than 100 runs...