• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sleep time.

Glad I stayed up to watch that **** :ph34r:

Work will be awful tomorrow.

Gnite peeps.

Blaze 18

Banned
Well, at least they haven't been bowled out. It will take a tremendous second innings performance from the Indian batsmen to save this one, not to mention good bowling and some rain :D

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I am actually not that upset with how things have gone today. Could have been far worse. 150-160 should be our target atm.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Was tipping India to be 84 all out tbf. Not disappointed. True story. What?!? You know its true!

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
Great start with ball for SA. Indians struggled with the bat although that was expected. But all is not lost yet. If they can somehow get up to around 160, it will be a good effort and then the onus would be on the bowlers on what they can do. I still have a feeling this will be a close series.

Blaze 18

Banned
Realistically speaking - and I sincerely hope that I am wrong - this game is gone. The pitch is nowhere near as bad as the scorecard makes it out to be; I can see South Africa piling on the runs tomorrow and the day after.

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
Realistically speaking - and I sincerely hope that I am wrong - this game is gone. The pitch is nowhere near as bad as the scorecard makes it out to be; I can see South Africa piling on the runs tomorrow and the day after.
Pitch isn't that bad although it has something on it for bowlers. But the conditions are. If it rains overnight and tomorrow, it will not be easy for SA to pile on the runs. But for that Indian bowlers have to match their SA'can counterparts :-)

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, I think is pretty terrible - India's pace attack on the other hand...

Shri

Mr. Glass
Wouldn't worry too much. Unadkat's 10 wicket haul is coming up next. Lets face it, new Indian swing bowler debuting on bowling conditions and all that jazz. He will be spoken about in 2015 like we are speaking now about RP Singh.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The funny thing is Pakistan's batsmen did pretty well against this S. African attack quite recently, even though the conditions were hugely different.

Blaze 18

Banned
Pitch isn't that bad although it has something on it for bowlers. But the conditions are. If it rains overnight and tomorrow, it will not be easy for SA to pile on the runs. But for that Indian bowlers have to match their SA'can counterparts :-)
Good point about the conditions. I don't see the Indian bowlers matching Dale Steyn and Morne Morkel, unfortunately. I am sure that the South African batsmen will bat a lot more sensibly, too.

Last edited: