• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Only hoping Zak gets fit for the next game......he is an absolute must for payback.

Edit: With interest.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Getting pissed with Sree is never a bad thing with me, but that's a pretty weak reason IMO. So many other players ****ed up today.
****ed up technique isn't the same as irresponsible cricket. Not even close.

Raina is just ****. He didn't throw it away.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Okay, I officially take back everything I said about Tsotsobe being a better pick than Parnell. I still wouldn't pick Parnell but Tsotsobe really has been dire. Has looked innocuous and leaked runs on a helpful wicket. At least McLaren and Albie can bat.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
With Dhoni able to do this, this is why Sree trying to smash it to mid-off is unforgiveable.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Again this test is not going to be who out bats the other...but more about who bowls better and uses the conditions better. Saf has done it today....but i don't see why India can't ....agreed Indian bowling is no where close to the quality of Steyn and Morkel but if they are able to bend there backs there is definitely a lot in the pitch they can use.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****ed up technique isn't the same as irresponsible cricket. Not even close.

Raina is just ****. He didn't throw it away.
Well, there's Sehwag, Gambhir who couldn't get into double figures despite a couple of lives and facing close to 50 balls, Harbhajan's ****ty runout...

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
With Dhoni able to do this, this is why Sree trying to smash it to mid-off is unforgiveable.
And even Bhajji getting out the way he did. Not entirely his fault obviously but you can't help but feel that we could have reached 200 if the tail contributed with MS going like he is now.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well, there's Sehwag, Gambhir who couldn't get into double figures despite a couple of lives and facing close to 50 balls, Harbhajan's ****ty runout...
Sehwag I'll give you, but it is Viru.

Gambhir at least busted his gut and got behind the ball. It wasn't good batting. But it wasn't irresponsible. He was worked out.

Harbhajan's bat got stuck FFS. It's dumb, but it's not irresponsible.

Jacknife

International Captain
Okay, I officially take back everything I said about Tsotsobe being a better pick than Parnell. I still wouldn't pick Parnell but Tsotsobe really has been dire. Has looked innocuous and leaked runs on a helpful wicket. At least McLaren and Albie can bat.
Doesn't help he bowls 75mph