• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Given the fact that I support Australia, I know a thing or 2 about left arm rubbish bowlers and Tsotsobe is definitely that

Only way he should play another test is if he emigrates to Perth and takes up spin

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hope we don't go off FFS... don't want to lose the possibility of getting a few overs at them tonight.

Blaze 18

Banned
Sehwag I'll give you, but it is Viru.

Gambhir at least busted his gut and got behind the ball. It wasn't good batting. But it wasn't irresponsible. He was worked out.

Harbhajan's bat got stuck FFS. It's dumb, but it's not irresponsible.
Careless = Irresponsible, no ?

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Hope we don't go off FFS... don't want to lose the possibility of getting a few overs at them tonight.
Not too sure about SA coming to bat but I want our innings to keep going. Never been a big fan of coming back the next day and continuing. We've got some momentum now and Kallis bowling isn't as worrisome

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Off they go. Dire day for an Indian fan, let's hope things get better. Can't get much worse TBF.