• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I really don't expect much from Gambhir either but I don't think Vijay would improve matters and he's got a lot more in the bank to deserve some persistence through this poor patch than Raina does.
Yeah.

My biggest disappointment in this inning is Sachin's wicket. A score of 36 doesn't do justice to the way he played...doesn't help his average in SA either. But that's the way the game of cricket is, I guess...

Jacknife

International Captain
Good bowling but poor form from the Indian team, they really could have done with at least one warm up game.